|July 17, 2019
||Machine Learning in Ultrasound Imaging Workshop info has been posted.
|July 10, 2018
||The conference technical program has been posted. Visit the
Program Overview and
Program Details pages for
|July 9, 2019
||Amazon Alexa Skills Workshop info has been posted.
|July 4, 2019
||Student Travel Grant info has been posted.
|May 15, 2019
||Registration is now open. Registration instructions are posted
|May 12, 2018
- Author notifications have been sent out.
- Camera-ready instructions posted (deadline May 24).
- Paper registration deadline May 31 (registration section to be open soon).
|May 10, 2019
||Author notification will be delayed until next week due to a delay in the review process. Our apology for any inconvenience.
|May 8, 2019
||Venue & Travel Information has been posted. Also, Hotels Information is posted.
|March 4, 2019
||Paper submission deadline has been extended to
|March 18, 2019 March 24, 2019.
|February 26, 2019
||Special session on Signal Processing Techniques for Ultrasound Tissue Characterization and Imaging in Complex Biological Media announced.
|February 26, 2019
||Special session on Adaptive Methods for Ultrasound Beamforming and Motion Estimation announced.
|February 20, 2019
||Special session on Medical Imaging and Analysis Using Deep Learning and Machine Intelligence announced.
|February 12, 2019
||Special session on Deep Learning on the Edge announced.
|February 10, 2019
||Special session on Image Analysis and Recognition for Automotive Industry announced.
|January 27, 2019
||Paper submission is now open. Paper submission deadline is March 8.
|January 21, 2019
||ICIAR 2019 announces a Springer prize with the total of 1000 Euros will be awarded to the three best papers of the conference.
|January 6, 2019
||Registration fees have been posted.
|January 6, 2019
||More invited talks announced.
|November 19, 2018
||First invited talk announced.
|October 14, 2018
||ICIAR 2019 web site launched.
ICIAR – There has been major progress witnessed in the fields image
and video processing, multi-media retrieval and indexing, pattern analysis and recognition.
The International Conference on Image Analysis and Recognition has been a niche conference
aiming at bringing together researchers and practitioners in the fields of Image and Video
Processing, Image and Video Analysis and Pattern Recognition, using the latest tools of
machine intelligence, connectionist modelling and statistical pattern analysis.
The conference addresses recent advances in theory, methodologies and applications. The
scientific program includes invited talks by distinguished researchers in the field and
fully refereed contributions that are published in the conference proceedings that have been
published regularly by Springer in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science series.
The ICIAR series of conferences is organized annually, alternating between Europe and America.
- In 2004, the first conference, ICIAR 2004,
was held in Porto, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2005 was held in Toronto, Canada.
- ICIAR 2006 was held in Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2007 was held in Montreal, Canada.
- ICIAR 2008 was held in Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2009 was held in Halifax, Canada.
- ICIAR 2010 was held in Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2011 was held in Burnaby, BC, Canada.
- ICIAR 2012 was held in Aveiro, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2013 was held in Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2014 was held in Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2015 was held in Niagara Falls, Canada.
- ICIAR 2016 was held in Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2017 was held in Montreal, Canada.
- ICIAR 2018 was held in Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2019 will take place in Waterloo, Canada.