|August 28, 2015
||The conference photos have been posted.
|July 6, 2015
||The proceedings is published as a volume in Springer LNCS:
|June 4, 2015
||The conference technical program has been posted. Visit the
Program Overview and
Program Details pages for
|June 4, 2015
||Details on the invited talks have been posted.
|April 21, 2015
||Registration is now open.
|April 18, 2015
||Author notifications have been sent out (for regular papers).
|April 11, 2015
||Author notification has been delayed until April 17.
|March 23, 2015
||Call for short and poster papers is posted. Submission deadline is April 15.
|March 16, 2015
||The paper submission deadline has been further extended until Friday March 20.
|March 5, 2015
||The paper submission deadline has been extended until March 16.
|February 22, 2015
||Information about the conference venue is posted.
|February 16, 2015
||Paper Submission is now open.
|February 1, 2015
||Invited Speakers announced.
|January 19, 2015
||ICIAR 2015 web site launched.
ICIAR – The International Conference on Image Analysis
and Recognition aims to bring together researchers in the fields of
Image Processing, Image Analysis and Pattern Recognition.
The conference will address recent advances in theory, methodologies
and applications. The scientific program will include invited speakers
and fully refereed contributions that will be published in the conference
The ICIAR series of conferences is organized annually, alternating between
Europe and America.
- In 2004, the first conference, ICIAR 2004,
was held in Porto, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2005 was held in Toronto, Canada.
- ICIAR 2006 was held in Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2007 was held in Montreal, Canada.
- ICIAR 2008 was held in Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2009 was held in Halifax, Canada.
- ICIAR 2010 was held in Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2011 was held in Burnaby, BC, Canada.
- ICIAR 2012 was held in Aveiro, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2013 was held in Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2014 was held in Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2015 will take place in Niagara Falls, Canada.
- Processing & Analysis
- Mathematical morphology
- Color analysis
- Texture analysis
- Motion analysis
- 3D image analysis, 3D computer vision
- Tracking, Realtime tracking
- Shape representation and matching, Geometrical modeling, Digital curves
- Real-time imaging
- Image representation and models
- Graphics, Virtual Reality
- Filtering, Digital filters, Adaptive filters
- Wavelets, Wedgelets, transforms
- Statistical Signal Processing
- Time-Frequency Analysis
- Blind signal separation (BSS), Blind deconvolution
- Image fusion
- Spatial Data Modeling
- Watermarking, Encryption, Security
- Deformable models
- Multi-channel image processing
- Nonlinear image processing
- Image and video coding, compression
- Streaming, transmission, communication
- Indexing & Retrieval
- Image and video databases
- Image and video retrieval and indexing
- Pattern Analysis & Recognition
- Feature extraction
- Feature selection
- Ensembles and multi-classifiers
- Hybrid methods
- Syntactical methods
- Object recognition
- Face recognition, 3D face recognition
- Character recognition
- Gesture recognition
- Image understanding
- Machine vision, Computer vision
- Statistical methods, Statistical estimation
- Image Description and Recognition
- Information Theory, Entropy
- Sensors, Sensor Fusion
- Fault detection and diagnosis
- Intelligent systems, Soft Computing techniques
- Neural Network architectures
- Fuzzy logic, Fuzzy imag processing
- Image mining
- Biomedical imaging
- Document Processing
- Remote Sensing
- Security Systems, Surveillance
- Visual Inspection
- Secret sharing
- Hardware implementation, VLSI
- Computer-assisted surgery
- Automotive Sensors
- Cheque processing
- Human-computer interaction
- SAR Sea Ice Imagery
- Other applications
Centre for Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (CPAMI)
University of Waterloo
Center for Biomedical Engineering Research
INESC TEC � INESC Technology and Science
Faculty of Engineering
University of Porto
The ICIAR 2015 proceedings is published as a volume in the
Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.
LNCS 9164 |