There is only one type of presentation: live oral presentations, with a duration of 15 minutes. The invited talks have a duration of 45 minutes plus 15 min for discussion, using the chat facility of the virtual conference platform. The questions from the audience are moderated by the session chairs.
The conference has 73 presentations. Each presentation will be presented online, with a maximum duration of 15 min. As a backup, the authors should provide a video recording of his/her presentation or a timed slide presentation with audio. Instructions to the production of the video are provided at the end of this page.
The sessions are organized in 4 or 5 oral presentations. The end of each session, with a duration of 15 min, is reserved for interaction among participants and the authors of the session, using the chat facility of the virtual conference platform. The questions from the audience are moderated by the session chairs.
To attend the conference (please read carefully and make the corresponding action)
- Please, keep your microphones muted during presentations. You can enable them during the paper discussion, that is opened (and closed) by the Session Chair at the end of each session.
- Remember that Zoom allows you to chat to everyone and to send chat private messages to other participants (please, use with moderation but contact the Session Chair in case of serious problems).
- For the presenters, we recommend the use of ear phones with microphone to improve the audio quality.
- The authors should provide a video recording of his/her presentation with a maximum duration of 15 min. "OBS Studio" is a good software option to do so. This video will be only used if, for any reason, the live presentation cannot be broadcasted. As an alternative to the preferred video recording, the authors can provide a timed slide presentation with audio. Please upload to https://forms.gle/tcfYdFkqfBNEF1VD6 named with the ID submission (example: "1.mp4") until June 15, 2020. The maximum allowed size is 1 GB.
- All the presentations will be recorded and made available, till the end of July 2020, to all the ICIAR 2020 participants. If you do not want to allow the recording of your presentation, please inform the ICIAR 2020 Organizing Committee.
Guidelines for Virtual Video Presentation for ICIAR2020
- You should prepare a 15 min video presentation, having you presenting in front of a camera and the slideshow behind you, OR your voice over the PowerPoint OR a combination of any other creative methods of presentation.
- The resolution of the video should be of high definition (720p or 1080p), 16:9 or 4:3, – preferably saved in MP4 format.
- All information such as the title of your paper, authors’ name, affiliation must appear on the first slide of the presentation.
- The presentations must be in English.
- Audio commentary and all information on the slides must be clearly presented.
- No background music is allowed.
TIPS: you can find some useful tips in the following links: