|November 19, 2018
||First invited talk announced.
|October 14, 2018
||ICIAR 2019 web site launched.
ICIAR – The International Conference on Image Analysis
and Recognition aims to bring together researchers in the fields of
Image Processing, Image Analysis and Pattern Recognition.
The conference will address recent advances in theory, methodologies
and applications. The scientific program will include invited speakers
and fully refereed contributions that will be published in the conference
The ICIAR series of conferences is organized annually, alternating between
Europe and America.
- In 2004, the first conference, ICIAR 2004,
was held in Porto, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2005 was held in Toronto, Canada.
- ICIAR 2006 was held in Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2007 was held in Montreal, Canada.
- ICIAR 2008 was held in Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2009 was held in Halifax, Canada.
- ICIAR 2010 was held in Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2011 was held in Burnaby, BC, Canada.
- ICIAR 2012 was held in Aveiro, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2013 was held in Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2014 was held in Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2015 was held in Niagara Falls, Canada.
- ICIAR 2016 was held in Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2017 was held in Montreal, Canada.
- ICIAR 2018 was held in Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal.
- ICIAR 2019 will take place in Waterloo, Canada.
- Artificial Intelligence Tools in Machine Vision and Image Analysis
- Advanced Tools for Ultrasound Imaging
- Deep Learning in Biology and Medicine
- Image and Video Processing and Analysis
- Image restoration and enhancement
- Image and video segmentation
- Mathematical morphology
- Color, texture and motion analysis
- 3D image analysis
- Shape and matching
- Real time imaging
- Image and Video Coding
- Still image and video coding
- Image and video encryption
- Image Retrieval and Indexing
- Image and video databases
- Image and video retrieval and indexing
- Pattern Recognition Methods
- Feature extraction and selection methods
- Classification and Clustering techniques
- Ensembles and multi-classifiers
- Hybrid methods
- Syntactical methods
- Biomedical Imaging
- Document Processing
- Remote Sensing
- Security Systems
- Visual Inspection
- Other applications
Centre for Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (CPAMI)
University of Waterloo
Center for Biomedical Engineering Research
INESC TEC - INESC Technology and Science
Faculty of Engineering
University of Porto
The ICIAR 2019 proceedings is planned to be published as a volume in the
Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.